Integrated Telemetry System
Multi-channel PCM encoder for a power range of 1W to 2W telemetry application, The Integrated Telemetry System integrates multi-channel PCM encoder, 1W transmitter, Transmitter antenna and 30 sensors of different types.
Mistral’s Integrated Telemetry System is developed for a power range of 1W to 2W telemetry applications. The system houses signal conditioning and processing electronics for over 100 channels. The Integrated Telemetry System integrates multi-channel PCM encoder, 1W-transmitter, transmitter antenna, and 30 sensors of different types.
Mistral has also developed various rugged telemetry modules for flight and mission-critical applications, along with various decoder software, for ground station data extractions.
- Power: 15.5 V to 40 V
- Efficiency: 81 % (at full load)
- Filter: EMI/EMC, as per MIL-STD-461 D/E
- Supports 38 electrical channel signal conditioning
- Sensor types include strain, pressure, RTD,thermocouple, acceleration and vibration
- Supports cold junction compensation for thermocouple channels
- Supports 12-bit resolution for all sensor and electrical channels
- Supports Digital filter for all sensor and electrical channels
- Transient protection provided on all sensor and electrical channels
- Supports one 1553B channel operating in RT/MT mode and transformer coupled Discrete channels
- Supports 32 optically isolated input channels
- High shock and vibration compatible: up to 250G
- IRIG-106 compliant, Full software programmable
- Programmable bit rate up to 10Mbps
- Digital implementation of pre-modulation filter
- Enclosure Material: Mil-Grade Aluminum – 6061, conductive
- Operating Environment: up to 85oC