Parvus DuraNET 20-11
Ultra-small form factor (SFF), rugged, Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) 8-port Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) switch optimized for extremely demanding size, weight and power (SWaP) constrained vehicle and aircraft platforms.
The Parvus DuraNET 20-11 is an ultra-small form factor (SFF) rugged Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) 8-port Gigabit Ethernet Switch optimized for extremely demanding size, weight and power (SWaP) constrained vehicle and aircraft platforms exposed to harsh environmental and noisy electrical conditions (e.g. high altitude, extreme shock and vibration, extended temperatures, humidity, dust and water exposure, noisy EMI, and/or dirty power).
Validated for military and civil aircraft use as well as ground vehicle installations, the 20-11 features integrated EMI and power filtering for the input voltages, spikes, surges, transients, and EMI/EMC compatibility requirements of MIL-STD- 704F, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-STD-461F, and RTCA/DO-160.
Not only does the DuraNET 2011 deliver an ultra-low SWaP-optimized rugged design with IP67 dust and water ingress protection, but it also features the latest in carrier-grade, fully managed Ethernet switch technology to deliver new situational awareness and C4ISR capabilities for unmanned air and ground vehicles (UAVs, UGVs) and other SWaP constrained platforms deploying network connectivity at the tactical network edge.
- Rugged 8-port GbE switch
- High performance, rugged MIL-circular connectors
- Layer 2+ carrier Ethernet software management
- Ultra-miniature SWaP optimized design
- PTP (IEEE-1588v2) precision time stamping
- Fully validated to MIL-STD-810G/461F/ 704F/1275D and DO-160
- Applications: Network-centric operations and situational awareness, In-vehicle/aircraft LAN switching, static IP routing