3U VPX SBC with NXP Power Architecture T2080 Processor is up to the challenging task of delivering high density computing that packs the greatest functionality into the smallest standard form factor.
The VPX3-133 3U VPX Power Architecture Single Board Computer (SBC) is designed with the NXP QorIQ T2080 processor. The T2080 with its 4 dual threaded 64-bit Power Architecture cores, each equipped with an Altivec vector processing engine, provides an impressive amount of processing performance in a very low power foot print.
The VPX3-133 OpenVPX SBC takes advantage of the T2080’s processing power and combines it with an extensive I/O complement to provide an ideal platform for a wide range of embedded, rugged embedded and military/aerospace applications. Available in a full range of environmental grades, the VPX3-133 SBC is up to the challenging task of delivering high density computing that packs the greatest functionality into the smallest standard form factor.
- NXP T2080 Quad Core Dual Treaded Power Architecture with Altivec up to 1.8 GHz
- (2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports (1000-X capable)
- (1) XMC site, x4 PCIe Gen2
- (2) RS-232 and up to (2) RS-422 asynchronous serial channels
- (1) SATA channel and (4) DIO
- Fabric Interconnect Ports configurable as: 1 x8 lane, 2 x4 lane and 8 x1 lane PCI Express Gen2 fabric ports
- Operating Systems: LynxOS, VxWorks 6.9 BSP, VxWorks 7.0 BSP, Curtiss-Wright developed Linux
- Designed for embedded, rugged embedded and military/aerospace applications, both air- and conduction-cooled
- Applications: Mission computer applications, ISR applications, Controllers