3U VPX SBC with NXP Power Architecture T2080 Processor is up to the challenging task of delivering high density computing that packs the greatest functionality into the smallest standard form factor.
The VPX3-133 3U VPX Power Architecture Single Board Computer (SBC) is designed with the NXP QorIQ T2080 processor. The VPX3-133 SBC with its 4 dual threaded 64-bit Power Architecture cores, each equipped with an Altivec vector processing engine, provides an impressive amount of processing performance in a very low power footprint. The VPX3-133 OpenVPX SBC takes advantage of the T2080’s processing power and combines it with an extensive I/O complement to provide an ideal platform for a wide range of embedded, rugged embedded and military and aerospace applications.
The rugged 3U VPX Power Architecture Single Board Computer is available in either air-cooled or conduction-cooled variants. Its integral highspeed backplane fabrics and XMC mezzanine module connectivity support multi-GB/s data flow from board-to-board, both through the VPX3-133’s backplane interface and from the backplane to its XMC site. The board is designed to deliver the high bandwidth processing needed to handle the acquisition, processing, and distribution of sensor data required by demanding defence and aerospace applications such as video, radar, and sonar. The VPX3-133 is equally well suited for use as a mission computer, display computer, or in SIGINT and motor control applications.
For applications that demand the highest levels of hardware and software protection, or for system designers looking to protect their IP when deployed, the VPX3-133 provides advanced anti-tamper and information assurance with Curtiss-Wright’s TrustedCOTS and NXP’s Trusted Boot technologies and capabilities.
Available in a full range of environmental grades, the VPX3-133 SBC is up to the challenging task of delivering high-density computing that packs the greatest functionality into the smallest standard form factor. The 3U VPX Power Architecture SBC is supported by LynxOS, Wind River VxWorks 6.9 and 7.0, and Linux.
- NXP T2080 Quad Core Dual Treaded Power Architecture with Altivec up to 1.8 GHz
- (2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports (1000-X capable)
- (1) XMC site, x4 PCIe Gen2
- (2) RS-232 and up to (2) RS-422 asynchronous serial channels
- (1) SATA channel and (4) DIO
- Fabric Interconnect Ports configurable as: 1 x8 lane, 2 x4 lane and 8 x1 lane PCI Express Gen2 fabric ports
- Operating Systems: LynxOS, VxWorks 6.9 BSP, VxWorks 7.0 BSP, Curtiss-Wright developed Linux
- Designed for embedded, rugged embedded and military/aerospace applications, both air- and conduction-cooled
- Applications: Mission computer applications, ISR applications, Controllers