Quad 500MSPS 14b Kintex-7 XMC Digital Receiver ideal for demanding applications including radar, imaging and test equipment across commercial and defense market spaces.
The XF07-518 is a rugged quad channel 500MSPS 14-bit digital receiver XMC. The ADC devices are controlled by a user programmable Xilinx FPGA which allows high performance processing such as Digital Down Conversion (DDC), filtering and custom algorithms. The combination of direct high-speed, high-resolution analog I/O port and FPGA processing makes the XF07-518 ideal for demanding applications including radar, imaging and test equipment across commercial and defense market spaces.
The XF07-518 Kintex-7 FPGA XMC is available in air and conduction-cooled build variants.
Curtiss-Wright’s FusionXF development kit includes software, HDL and utilities complete with examples for using the XF07- 518 Kintex-7 FPGA XMC. FusionXF includes a C programming language API, driver framework and sophisticated DMA support. One of the core elements to the FusionXF development kit is a framework for adding in new IP functionality or capabilities to the FPGA easily and effectively.
- 4x 500MSPS 14-bit analog input
- Trigger in/trigger out
- 160-500MHz external sample clock input
- Onboard programmable sample clock generator
- User programmable Xilinx Kintex-7 K325T (-2) FPGA
- PMC P14 digital IO: 32-differential digital IO pairs (LVDS+RS485)
- XMC P16 digital IO: 20 differential pairs + 38 single ended digital (LVDS+RS485)
- Two banks of 128M x 16bit DDR3 SDRAM
- 1Gbit FLASH for FPGA configuration
- VxWorks and Linux support
- FusionXF support for VxWorks and Linux (contact factory for Windows)
- XMC (x8 PCIe) format
- Air-cooled (AC L0, AC L100) or Conduction-cooled (CC L200)
- DDC options