IP based Radio Dispatch
Gives solid reliability and performance in a breakthrough, IP-based dispatch console system. It gives dispatchers instant access to the information they need from a single, centralized point.
The IP-based Radio dispatch console system includes an intelligent user interface which simplifies operations and end-to-end redundancy providing a level of reliability that no other IP based console can offer.
It gives dispatchers instant access to the information they need from a single, centralized point. The IP-based Radio dispatch can be set up to display information pertinent to an incident only when it’s needed. Its IP functionality not only eliminates the need for costly leased lines, but supports mobile, remote, and geographically diverse operations.
Three basic components—the Console with Media Dock, the Gateway, and Central—form the building blocks of each MAX Dispatch system. The size and capabilities of the system will determine how many of each of the three basic components are required. The flexibility and simplicity of the IP-based Radio dispatch architecture allows for easy scalability to accommodate changes in an organization.
- IP based Integrated Dispatch Console
- Supports Distributed Dispatch consoles connected over WAN
- Comprises of: Radio Gateway, Central server, Console and Media Dock
- Simple user interface reducing screen clutter and response time
- End-to-end network redundancy ensures High reliability
- Minimizes maintenance Time and Cost
- Ideal for Scalable Operations