Industrial IoT Kit
Based on TI’s Sitara™ AM437x platform, the Industrial IoT Kit from Mistral comes integrated with AWS IoT SDK enabling developers to use the SDK functionality from connected devices for mobile and web applications.
For customers looking at easily connecting their industrial solution to the cloud, Mistral offers the Industrial IoT Kit,a unique platform integrating the Amazon Web Services IoT SDK (AWS IoT SDK) on TI’s Sitara™ AM437x platform. The platform enables developers to use the AWS IoT SDK functionality from connected devices for mobile and web applications. The Industrial IoT Kit is a scalable and sustainable solution that provides secure development environment for the development and deployment of IoT applications.
The AWS IoT SDK enables developers to rapidly build secure, enterprise-grade intelligent systems for IoT with features like: Device Authorization & Authentication, Collection of sensor data, Local storage of sensor data, Save aggregated sensor data in the AWS cloud server through MQTT protocol and Receive MQTT request from AWS cloud and take actions.
Using the Industrial IoT Kit from Mistral, customers can easily connect to Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud server to store, process, analyze and act on volumes of data which will be generated by connected devices.
- 1GHz AM437x ARM Cortex A9 processor
- WiFi + BT module with Antenna
- Memory: 1GB DDR3, Micro SD card slot, 128 KB QSPI and EEPROM
- HDMI support
- USB & DC powered
- PMIC to power Processor, memory and other peripherals
- LCD, CAM, Ethernet, CAN, I2C, SPI, ADC, PWM, McASP and MMC interfaces via Expansion header
- Two USB2.0 OTG connectors
- On board Gigabit Ethernet
- JTAG & UART support
- Audio In/Out
- 8/10-bit camera interface
- Linux kernel 3.12 with complete BSP
- AWS IoT SDK Libraries, code samples, and documentation
- Demo Applications