Intel ATOM SBC
6U VITA-46 VPX Intel ATOM SBC based on E640T ATOM Processor combines high-performance, low power architecture with various I/O capabilities.
The Intel ATOM SBC (Single Board Computer) from Mistral is a 6U VITA-46 VPX based card based on the E640T ATOM Processor from Intel. The Intel SBC combines high-performance, low power architecture with various I/O capabilities. Designed to meet the stringent needs of various defense application, the Intel ATOM SBC can be used as a controller or an IO card.
The Intel Atom™ Processor E640T is a low power Architecture core with speed up to 1.0GHz. The DDR2 memory interface to processor provided in the Intel SBC has a total capacity of 2GB and speed up to 400MHz.
- Low power Intel Atom™ Processor E640T core with speed up to 1.0GHz
- DDR2 memory interface with total capacity of 2GB and speed up to 400MHz
- Four x1 lane PCIe interface to communicate with FPGA, PCH and to VPX connector
- High-definition Audio (HDA) interface to drive a speaker terminated on VPX connector
- UEFI Boot loader - UDK2010 based Boot loader integrated with Intel FSP package
- SMBus 1.0 compliant host controller allows the processor to communicate with SMBus/IIC slave devices like FPGA, temperature, sensors, PMIC, Serial ADC, PCIe Clock Generator and EEPROM
- SVDO graphics interface is terminated to VPX back plane connector for debugging
- LVDS graphics interface is connected to 20 pin onboard connector for debugging
- Platform Control Hub(PCH) is interfaced to processor E640T through PCI interface to support many other interfaces SATA SSD, Gigabit MAC controller, GMII or RGMII (1000 BASE), USB 2.0, UART, I2C interface
- FPGA interfaced to Intel Atom™ processor through LPC and PCI interface