Intel ATOM SBC
6U VITA-46 VPX Intel ATOM SBC (Intel SBC) based on E640T Intel ATOM Processor that combines high-performance, low power architecture with various I/O capabilities.
The Intel ATOM SBC from Mistral is a 6U VITA-46 VPX based Single Board Computer built around the E640T Intel ATOM SoC. The 6U VITA-46 VPX Intel ATOM SBC based on E640T Intel ATOM Processor combines high-performance, low power architecture with various I/O capabilities. The Intel SBC is designed to meet the stringent needs of various Aerospace and defense applications. The Intel ATOM SBC can be used as a controller or an IO card.
The Intel SBC from Mistral is based on the Intel Atom™ Processor E640T, a low power Architecture core with speed up to 1.0GHz. The DDR2 memory interface to the SoC provided on the Intel Atom SBC has a total capacity of 2GB and speed up to 400MHz. The Intel Atom SBC has an ARINC429 interface (3 Tx and 8 Rx) and one Dual redundant 1553B channel on the VPX backplane. The Intel Atom SBC adheres to MIL-STD-810 for environmental compliance and MIL-STD-461 for EMI / RFI / tempest secure systems and is qualified for airborne applications.
- Low power Intel Atom SBC based on Intel™ SoC E640T core with speed up to 1.0GHz
- DDR2 memory interface with total capacity of 2GB and speed up to 400MHz
- Four x1 lane PCIe interface to communicate with FPGA, PCH and to VPX connector
- High-definition Audio (HDA) interface to drive a speaker terminated on VPX connector
- UEFI Boot loader - UDK2010 based Boot loader integrated with Intel FSP package
- SMBus 1.0 compliant host controller allows the processor to communicate with SMBus/IIC slave devices like FPGA, temperature, sensors, PMIC, Serial ADC, PCIe Clock Generator and EEPROM
- SVDO graphics interface is terminated to VPX back plane connector for debugging
- LVDS graphics interface is connected to 20 pin onboard connector for debugging
- Platform Control Hub(PCH) is interfaced to processor E640T through PCI interface to support many other interfaces SATA SSD, Gigabit MAC controller, GMII or RGMII (1000 BASE), USB 2.0, UART, I2C interface
- FPGA interfaced to Intel Atom™ processor through LPC and PCI interface