Intel ATOM SBC
6U VITA-46 VPX Intel SBC (Intel ATOM SBC) based on E640T Intel ATOM Processor provides high-performance, low power architecture with various I/O capabilities.
The Intel Atom SBC from Mistral adheres to MIL-STD-810 for environmental compliance and MIL-STD-461 for EMI / RFI / tempest secure systems and is qualified for Airborne applications. The Intel SBC is designed to meet the stringent needs of various Aerospace and Defense applications. This Intel ATOM SBC can be used as a controller or an I/O card. The Intel SBC has an ARINC429 interface (3 Transmitters and 8 Receivers) and one Dual redundant 1553B channel on the VPX backplane.
Mistral’s Intel SBC is a 6U VITA-46 VPX based Single Board Computer built around the E640T Intel ATOM SoC. This 6U VITA-46 VPX Intel SBC based on E640T Intel ATOM Processor combines high-performance, low power architecture with various I/O capabilities. The Intel SBC from Mistral is based on the Intel Atom™ Processor E640T, a low power Architecture core with speed up to 1.0GHz. The DDR2 memory interface to the SoC on the Intel SBC has a total capacity of 2GB and speeds up to 400MHz. The Intel SBC supports High-definition Audio (HDA) interface to drive a speaker terminated at the VPX connector.
- Low power Intel SBC based on Intel™ SoC E640T core with speed up to 1.0GHz
- DDR2 memory interface with total capacity of 2GB and speed up to 400MHz
- Four x1 lane PCIe interface to communicate with FPGA, PCH and to VPX connector
- High-definition Audio (HDA) interface to drive a speaker terminated on VPX connector
- UEFI Boot loader - UDK2010 based Boot loader integrated with Intel FSP package
- SMBus 1.0 compliant host controller allows the processor to communicate with SMBus/IIC slave devices like FPGA, temperature, sensors, PMIC, Serial ADC, PCIe Clock Generator and EEPROM
- SVDO graphics interface is terminated to VPX back plane connector for debugging
- LVDS graphics interface is connected to 20 pin onboard connector for debugging
- Platform Control Hub(PCH) is interfaced to processor E640T through PCI interface to support many other interfaces SATA SSD, Gigabit MAC controller, GMII or RGMII (1000 BASE), USB 2.0, UART, I2C interface
- FPGA interfaced to Intel Atom™ processor through LPC and PCI interface