VPX3-1260 3U VPX Intel Xeon Coffee Lake SBC
Rugged 3U OpenVPX single board computer (SBC) featuring 8th Gen Intel Xeon processor with integrated graphics to deliver a fully-featured, all-in-one processing solution
The powerful VPX3-1260 3U VPX Intel Xeon Coffee Lake SBC offers a huge leap in performance over previous generations of Core i7 and Xeon processors in the smallest 3U form factor. Leveraging Intel’s first ever 6-core processor, the VPX3-1260 is designed to deliver over 50% more processing power than previous 4-core designs. The VPX3-1260 is the first Intel SBC to offer 10G and 40G Ethernet connectivity, providing customers faster data transfer and higher network productivity than ever before, as well as maximum flexibility to meet various integration requirements. What’s more, its local NVMe local SSD storage provides a 3-5x improvement in performance and up to 16x capacity over traditional SATA SSD interfaces.
The VPX3-1260 is built to VITA 47 standards for reliability, providing a proven, rugged solution designed to endure the most challenging environmental factors. Its unique thermal design provides the highest non-throttling performance in the industry.
The VPX3-1260 offers Intel’s latest Trusted Computing features, such as Intel Boot Guard and UEFI Secure Boot, and offers Intel Software Guard Extensions (SGX) for secured run-time software enclaves. Providing pin-compatibility with Curtiss-Wright’s previous generations of Intel SBCs, the VPX3-1260 offers easy tech insertion. Its “Coffee Lake” processor offers 15-year availability from Intel, with 10+ year board active availability and lifecycle management services from Curtiss-Wright.
- Intel 8th Gen Xeon “Coffee Lake” processor
- 6-Core (12-thread) Xeon E-2176M at 2.7 GHz with Turbo up to 4.4 GHz
- Up to 32 GB DDR4 at 2,400 MT/s with ECC
- Up to 256 GB high-performance NVMe onboard storage
- 1G, 10G, and 40G Ethernet connectivity
- Supports one XMC expansion mezzanine
- Available in air-cooled, conduction-cooled, and AFT versions
- Supports Linux (Fedora and Red Hat), VxWorks, GHS INTEGRITY, Microsoft Windows and LynxOS